Six Honors Seniors traveled to Mexico City in January!

Something you did for the first time on this trip?
Paige: Flew on a plane! Also walking in the street marketplace. I've never been in one before. It was cool to see so many stands packed in so densely.
Alyssa: I traveled to another country! I've never left the USA so leaving it was a big deal for me! It's definitely a big thing that I can mark off my bucket list!
Day One Highlights:
Museum of Anthropology: the largest and most visited museum in Mexico, featuring the Aztec Stone of the Sun and the Aztec Xochipilli statue.
After visiting the Anthropology Museum, we visited a recommended street taqueria, which ended up being the best food of the whole trip for many.
Favorite Food?
Alyssa: The tacos from the first night!!!! Those street tacos changed my life and I will forever dream of them! Also, the avocados!!! Oh my goodness! The avoacados were the BEST!!!!Jimena: The "hidden gem" al pastor street tacos we found--definitely worth the walk
Gwendolyn: The tacos from the first taqueria.
Alexus: Definitely the tacos from the first night, they were awesome, and it was my first time trying Al Pastor meat!
Something you did for the first time on this trip?
Camden: Trying cow head meats tacos (they were not good)






No comments:
Post a Comment